This policy applies to all persons working for Partners in Change Consulting (The Company) or on our behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, directors, officers, associates, agency workers, seconded workers, volunteers, agents, contractors and suppliers.
The Company may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the date in the page footer.
In relation to your personal data, we will:
• process it fairly, lawfully and in a clear and transparent way
• collect your data only for reasons that we find proper in ways that have been explained to you
• only use it in the way that we have told you about
• ensure it is correct and up to date
• keep your data for only as long as we need it
• process it in a way that ensures it will not be used for anything that you are not aware of or consented to
We may collect the following information when you are contacting us through the website:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode
• skills and experiences that you have
• preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
In connection with any recruitment application with us, we may collect, store, and use the following categories of information:
• personal details including your name, address, email address and phone numbers
• information included on your CV including references, education history and employment history
• any information you provide to us during any subsequent interview
• documentation relating to your right to work in the UK
• current and previous job titles, job descriptions
• details of your criminal record
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• we may use the information to improve our communications, products and services
• we may periodically send information that we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
• from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, social media channels, fax or mail. We may use the information subsequently provided to customise the website and/or our product and service proposition.
• in connection with any recruitment application with us, we will use the information for the following purposes:
• to assess your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the role or position you are applying for
• to carry out any necessary background and reference checks, where these apply
• to communicate with you about the recruitment process itself
• to comply with legal or regulatory requirements
For the purposes of recruitment, we collect data about you in a variety of ways and this will usually start when we undertake a recruitment exercise where we will collect the data from you directly.
This includes the information you would normally include in a CV or a recruitment cover letter, or notes made by our recruiting officers in relation to your application, or during a recruitment interview. Other details may be collected directly from you in the form of official documentation such as your driving licence, passport or other right to work evidence.
In some cases, we will collect data about you from third parties, such as employment agencies, former employers when gathering references or credit reference agencies. Where this is necessary, we will inform you and seek your consent to proceed.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that, and any subsequently visited, website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We have security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those who have a business need to know, who are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures to deal with any suspected data breach, and we will notify you as appropriate.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, reporting or accounting requirements. For recruitment this information is retained for one month in the case of a specific application, and for up to twelve months where you indicate your willingness otherwise.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
• require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• contact us using our contact details on our Website
• let us have enough information to identify you,
• let us have proof of your identity and address, and
• let us know the information to which your request relates.
If you believe that any information that we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.